Here’s a non-exhaustive list of articles using health research in the IDI.
- Milne B, Atkinson J, Blakely T, Day H, Douwes J, Gibb S, Nicolson M, Shackleton N, Sporle A, Teng A. (2019). Data Resource Profile: The New Zealand Integrated Data Infrastructure (IDI). International Journal of Epidemiology
- Teng A, Blakely T, Scott N, Jansen R, Masters-Awatere B, Krebs J, & Oetzel J. (2019). What protects against pre-diabetes progressing to diabetes? Observational study of integrated health and social data. Diabetes research and clinical practice
- Schluter PJ, Audas R, Kokaua J, McNeill B, Taylor B, Milne B, Gillon G. (2018). The Efficacy of Preschool Developmental Indicators as a Screen for Early Primary School-Based Literacy Interventions. Child Dev.
- Shackleton N, Darlington-Pollock F, Norman P, Jackson R, Exeter DJ. (2018). Longitudinal deprivation trajectories and risk of cardiovascular disease in New Zealand. Health Place
- Davie G, Lilley R. (2018). Financial impact of injury in older workers: use of a national retrospective e-cohort to compare income patterns over 3 years in a universal injury compensation scheme. BMJ Open
- Zhao J, Gibb S, Jackson R, Mehta S, Exeter DJ. (2018). Constructing whole of population cohorts for health and social research using the New Zealand Integrated Data Infrastructure. Aust N Z J Public Health.
- Donovan GH, Gatziolis D, Longley I, Douwes J. (2018). Vegetation diversity protects against childhood asthma: results from a large New Zealand birth cohort. Nat Plants.
- Shackleton N, Milne BJ, Audas R, Derraik JGB, Zhu T, Taylor RW, Morton SMB, Glover M, Cutfield WS, Taylor B. (2017). Improving rates of overweight, obesity, and extreme obesity in New Zealand 4-year-old children in 2010-2016. Pediatric Obesity.
- Teng AM, Blakely T, Ivory V, et al. (2017). Living in areas with different levels of earthquake damage and association with risk of cardiovascular disease: a cohort-linkage study. The Lancet Planetary Health