Note – the VHIN website contains broken links to the closed SNZ website. We will update these links when content becomes available on the new website. In the meantime, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org about broken links, or if you require any additional information.
We have created a number of guides to help users to get started with the IDI and to understand some of the different types of data included in it. These are continually evolving and being added to, and if you have any specific requests for further guides, or indeed any useful information to share, please get in touch with us.
- Getting started using the IDI
- IDI Spine
- Stats NZ Population Explorer user guide
- Identifying the New Zealand resident population in the IDI
- Loading your own data into the IDI
- Using SQL in the Datalab
- SQL code examples
- Shared Code
- Understanding linkage in the IDI
- Hospital discharge data in the IDI
- Mental health and addiction information in the IDI
- Measuring new cardiovascular events in the IDI
- Using ACC claims data in the IDI
- Before School Check data in the IDI